Monday, July 6, 2009

OHAI THERE!

Ooh, seems like I've not be on blogger in awhile. Heh.
Few thoughts recently:
  • 1. She seems so happy (no, this ain't referring to me)
  • 2. Are the holidays coming yet? *whistles*
  • 3. I wanna buy a digital piano and a instant photo printer! Instant photo printer can save me tonnes of dollahhs in the long run, methinks. Quite a worthy investment.
  • 4. How long is an electric guitar?
  • 5. Why can't I download HP and the chamber of secrets? That was totally the best HP movie ever!
  • 6. It has been awhile since I watched a horror flick.
  • 7. I haven't finished watching Bollywood Slumdog millionaire! (Can you believe I typed Bollywood millionaire? Then after 5 seconds I thought it sounded wrong lol)
  • 8. Petch keeps blogging about soccer.
  • 9. I wanna have cookies and cream ice cream!
  • 10. I hate probability!!!!!!! What is the probability that probability will come out tomorrow? 1. T___T

This has got to be the most random post ever~~
By the way my favourite colour is still green.

No comments: